1. How does Fezziwig die?
- He falls ill with pneumonia.
- Fezziwig does die in the novel, but the manner of his death is unspecified.
- Fezziwig does not die in the novel.
- He is struck in the head by a horse's hoof.
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Ghost of Christmas Present's throne made of?
- Pine needles.
3. Which spirit takes Scrooge to a ship at sea?
- The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come.
- The Ghost of Christmas Spirit.
- The Ghost of Christmas Present.
- The Ghost of Christmas Past.
4. To whom does Scrooge send the Christmas turkey?
- The Cratchits.
- Jacob Marley.
5. Which character is Fred's mother?
- Mrs. Cratchit.