1. What is Jacob Marley forced to drag about as a result of his sinful life?
- A huge safe full of lead.
- A cross made from gold.
- Heavy chains forged from ledgers and lockboxes.
- An ox cart piled with gold.
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Scrooge's typical response to "Merry Christmas"?
- "Bah! Humbug!"
- "Oh, fiddlesticks!"
- "Bah! Nonsense!"
- "Pah! Life's too short!"
3. How does Fezziwig die?
- Fezziwig does not die in the novel.
- He falls ill with pneumonia.
- Fezziwig does die in the novel, but the manner of his death is unspecified.
- He is struck in the head by a horse's hoof.
4. Who appears in Scrooge's door-knocker?
- Jacob Marley's ghost.
- Fan's ghost.
- The Ghost of Christmas Past.
5. What is the Ghost of Christmas Present's throne made of?
- Pine needles.