- Created by: StudyPro888
- Created on: 27-06-20 15:43
1. What is the formula for working out pressure?
- pressure = force ÷ area
- force = pressure x area
- pressure = force x area
- force = pressure ÷ area
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. The extension of a spring is ______ to the force on it
3. What is friction caused by?
- Two things rubbing together
- Two things coming into contact
4. When a spring goes past its elastic limit, what happens?
- the spring will snap.
- the spring will no longer return to its original length when the force is removed.
- the spring will immediately return to its original length.
- the spring will become hot and break.
5. If the spring is stretched too far -
- it will snap.
- the proportion will stop being extensional to the force.
- the extension stops being proportional to the force.
- it will become tangled.