1. what is the formula for glucose?
- a little bit of sunshine
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Through what process do cells regenerate ATP through for LOW intensity activity?
- aerobic respiration
- anaerobic respiration
- microscopic fast food
3. in aerobic respiration glucose and oxygen join to form water, which molecules bonds have more energy?
- the bond between brothers
4. why can oxygen and glucose not be brought together directly?
- the amount of energy released would harm the cell
- it creates a toxic bi-product
- they argue a lot
- it can make the DNA mutate
5. Aerobic respiration is when fat and carbohydrates are turned to CO2 and water through what process?
Similar Biology resources: