1. why can oxygen and glucose not be brought together directly?
- it can make the DNA mutate
- the amount of energy released would harm the cell
- they argue a lot
- it creates a toxic bi-product
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the formula for glucose?
- a little bit of sunshine
3. Through what process do cells regenerate ATP through for LOW intensity activity?
- microscopic fast food
- anaerobic respiration
- aerobic respiration
4. what is the net energy produced from respiration used for
- to keep warm
- to make ATP
- to power cars
- to break ATP
5. Aerobic respiration is when fat and carbohydrates are turned to CO2 and water through what process?
Similar Biology resources: