1. Aerobic respiration is when fat and carbohydrates are turned to CO2 and water through what process?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the net energy produced from respiration used for
- to power cars
- to keep warm
- to make ATP
- to break ATP
3. in aerobic respiration glucose and oxygen join to form water, which molecules bonds have more energy?
- the bond between brothers
4. why can oxygen and glucose not be brought together directly?
- they argue a lot
- it can make the DNA mutate
- the amount of energy released would harm the cell
- it creates a toxic bi-product
5. what is the formula for glucose?
- a little bit of sunshine
Similar Biology resources: