1. what is the net energy produced from respiration used for
- to keep warm
- to make ATP
- to power cars
- to break ATP
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the formula for glucose?
- a little bit of sunshine
3. why can oxygen and glucose not be brought together directly?
- it can make the DNA mutate
- the amount of energy released would harm the cell
- they argue a lot
- it creates a toxic bi-product
4. Aerobic respiration is when fat and carbohydrates are turned to CO2 and water through what process?
5. in aerobic respiration glucose and oxygen join to form water, which molecules bonds have more energy?
- the bond between brothers
Similar Biology resources: