1. What does the I in RICE stand for?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What movement is used to describe when the angle of the joint is getting smaller?
3. What happens to your bones with age?
- they get smaller
- they dissapear
4. what is cartilage?
- hard elastic in the middle of a bone
- Firm elastic substance found at the ends of the bones of a synovial joint
- Soft tissue at a synovial joint
- Stretchy elastic at a joint
5. What has a toxic affect on bones?
- weight training
- not enough sleep