1. What is a closed fracture?
- skin over the break is not damaged
- skin over the break is damaged
- the bone fixes by itself
- there is no bruising
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What movement is used to describe when the action is adding to the body?
3. What happens to your bones with age?
- they dissapear
- they get smaller
4. What has a toxic affect on bones?
- not enough sleep
- weight training
5. What does a hinge joint allow?
- Something to open or close
- Something to flex and extend.
- Something to rotate
- move something side to side