1. What is a closed fracture?
- there is no bruising
- skin over the break is damaged
- skin over the break is not damaged
- the bone fixes by itself
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to your bones with age?
- they dissapear
- they get smaller
3. Which joint is an example of a hinge joint
- Elbow joint
4. what is a greenstick fracture?
- break only part way across the bone
- pieces locked into eachother
- break straight acorss
- break at an angle
5. What substance helps bones grow and increase density?