1. Where does plantar flexion occur?
- around the knee
- around the hip
- around the ankle joint
- around the elbow
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is a greenstick fracture?
- break at an angle
- break only part way across the bone
- break straight acorss
- pieces locked into eachother
3. What has a toxic affect on bones?
- weight training
- not enough sleep
4. what is cartilage?
- Soft tissue at a synovial joint
- hard elastic in the middle of a bone
- Firm elastic substance found at the ends of the bones of a synovial joint
- Stretchy elastic at a joint
5. What does the I in RICE stand for?