1. What is a closed fracture?
- the bone fixes by itself
- skin over the break is not damaged
- skin over the break is damaged
- there is no bruising
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What has a toxic affect on bones?
- not enough sleep
- weight training
3. What substance helps bones grow and increase density?
4. What does a hinge joint allow?
- Something to open or close
- Something to flex and extend.
- Something to rotate
- move something side to side
5. What movement is used to describe when the action is adding to the body?