1. What has a toxic affect on bones?
- not enough sleep
- weight training
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is cartilage?
- Firm elastic substance found at the ends of the bones of a synovial joint
- Stretchy elastic at a joint
- Soft tissue at a synovial joint
- hard elastic in the middle of a bone
3. What is a closed fracture?
- there is no bruising
- skin over the break is not damaged
- the bone fixes by itself
- skin over the break is damaged
4. what is a greenstick fracture?
- break at an angle
- pieces locked into eachother
- break only part way across the bone
- break straight acorss
5. What happens to your bones with age?
- they get smaller
- they dissapear