1. What substance helps bones grow and increase density?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does exercise effect bones?
- increases bone density
- makes ligaments weaker
- skeletal hypertropy
- skeletal atrophy
3. what is a greenstick fracture?
- break only part way across the bone
- break straight acorss
- break at an angle
- pieces locked into eachother
4. What happens to your bones with age?
- they get smaller
- they dissapear
5. what is cartilage?
- hard elastic in the middle of a bone
- Stretchy elastic at a joint
- Firm elastic substance found at the ends of the bones of a synovial joint
- Soft tissue at a synovial joint