- Created by: Sopihe
- Created on: 13-05-15 12:06
1. What year did the Doge Enrico Dandolo barricade the crusaders on the Island Eido?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did the Crusaderse attacak Constantinople for the 2nd time?
- June 1204
- April 1204
- May 1204
- March 1204
3. WHo was crowned as the new king of Constantinople in May 1204?
- Pope Innocent III
- Baldwin of Flanders
- THiabaut of Champagne
- Boniface of Montferrat
4. What did Prince Alexios offer the crusaders in 1203 if they helped him take back the throne?
- 200,000 Marks and the reunification of the Eastern and Western churches?
- 300,000 Marks and the reunification of the Eastern and Western churches?
5. When did the Lords (Including Thiabaut of Champaign and Louis of Blois) at a tournament in Ecry