1. Who was at war in 1199 and thus forth couldn't join the crusade?
- Richard I/King John of England and Holy Roman Emperor Otto IV
- The Holy Roman Empire within it's self
- Phillip II of France and RIchard I/John of England
- Holy Roman Emperor Otto IV and Phillip II of France
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What year did the Doge Enrico Dandolo barricade the crusaders on the Island Eido?
3. When did the Crusaderse attacak Constantinople for the 2nd time?
- April 1204
- March 1204
- May 1204
- June 1204
4. When did Prince Alexius, the son of deposed Byzantium emperor, escape prison and ask for help?
5. When was the city of Zara taken by the Crusaders?
- October 1203
- November 1202
- October 1202
- November 1203