1. What did Prince Alexios offer the crusaders in 1203 if they helped him take back the throne?
- 200,000 Marks and the reunification of the Eastern and Western churches?
- 300,000 Marks and the reunification of the Eastern and Western churches?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many men did the crusaders expect to arrive at Venice?
3. When did Prince Alexius, the son of deposed Byzantium emperor, escape prison and ask for help?
4. Who was at war in 1199 and thus forth couldn't join the crusade?
- Richard I/King John of England and Holy Roman Emperor Otto IV
- The Holy Roman Empire within it's self
- Phillip II of France and RIchard I/John of England
- Holy Roman Emperor Otto IV and Phillip II of France
5. HOw may men actually turned up in Venice?