1. If I have a problem at lunchtime I should…
- Get angry.
- Tell a midday supervisor. I should also tell my teacher after lunch if I think it is serious enough.
- keep it to myself.
- Get upset.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. When I am moving around the hub to go to my English, Maths or Phonics lesson I should…
- Walk sensibly to my group and line up silently. Become a changeover champion!
- Pick my nose whilst leaning against the wall.
- Run to my group.
- Chat as I stand outside the classroom.
3. I should try to only go to the toilet…
- in my Phonics lesson.
- in the middle off assembly.
- during playtime and lunchtime.
- during Maths.
4. What do I do if I desperately need to go to the toilet during lessons?
- Run from the classroom shouting.
- Go quietly and sensibly. I should NOT disturb the groups in the hub.
- Shout out.
- Walk through the groups in the hub to see what they are doing.
5. When I am getting changed for PE I should
- Leave all of my clothes in a scruffy pile on the floor.
- Get changed very quickly and quietly. Make sure my class are Super Speedy Changers!
- Take ages to change my clothes.
- Chat to my friend instead of getting changed.