1. Who were the "angry young men?"
- People who protested for better pay
- Group of men that help a revolution against Douglas-Home
- Group of contemporary writers that rejected traditional literature and theatre and wrote plays and books that reflected contemporary society.
- Angry people
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What year was the Profumo affair revealed?
3. Which establishmentarian figuire succeeded Macmillan when he resigned in 1963?
- Winston Churchill
- Hugh Gaitskell
- Alec Douglas-Home
- Anthony Eden
4. Out of the 23 men in Douglas-Home's cabinet, how had NOT been to private school?
5. What is the Establishment?
- Nigel Farage
- David Cameron
- Typically upper class and aristocratic white males educated at Eton/Harrow and following on to Oxford/Cambridge
- Lower or middle class politicians that worked their way up through meritocracy