1. Choose the true statement:
- Britain's inflation was higher than the USA's and France's.
- Britain's inflation rate was the lowest in Europe from 1950-60.
- Britain had a lower production rate than the USA, Netherlands, France, Italy and West Germany from 1952-59.
- Britain had a higher production rate than the USA, Netherlands, France, Italy and West Germany from 1952-59.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who won the election in 1959?
3. Who stood for the Labour party in the 1959 election?
- Hugh Gaitskell
- Jo Grimond
- Harold Macmillan
4. "Britain had a higher......? per head than any other country excluding the USA"
- Production rate
- Hunger rate
- Inflation rate
5. When did Harold Macmillan become Prime Minister?