1. What was the overall balance of trade in 1956-60?
- -94 million
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did rationing end?
- January 1960
- July 1954
- February 1945
3. Choose the true statement:
- Britain's inflation rate was the lowest in Europe from 1950-60.
- Britain had a lower production rate than the USA, Netherlands, France, Italy and West Germany from 1952-59.
- Britain's inflation was higher than the USA's and France's.
- Britain had a higher production rate than the USA, Netherlands, France, Italy and West Germany from 1952-59.
4. From 1951, how much did the economy grow by year on year?
5. When did Harold Macmillan become Prime Minister?