1. Choose the true statement:
- Britain had a lower production rate than the USA, Netherlands, France, Italy and West Germany from 1952-59.
- Britain's inflation rate was the lowest in Europe from 1950-60.
- Britain had a higher production rate than the USA, Netherlands, France, Italy and West Germany from 1952-59.
- Britain's inflation was higher than the USA's and France's.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much was tax cut by in April 1959?
- It wasn't
- £350 million
- £200 million
3. What are his often quoted words about the British economy?
- "We'll fight them on the beaches"
- "You've never had it so good"
- "It's never been this good"
- "I have a dream"
4. What was the overall balance of trade in 1956-60?
- -94 million
5. From 1951, how much did the economy grow by year on year?