1. What was wrong with the Republican nomination?
- He was dull
- He had too left wing views for a republican
- He wanted to cut taxes by 45% which the party didn't like
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who won?
3. Who was the Republican parties nomination?
- DC Stephenson
- Thomas Dewy
- Storm Thurmond
- Harold Ikes
4. What still stood?
- A heavily biased Supreme Court
- New Democrat coalition
- A Democratic congress
5. What didn't the Dixiecrat Party leader want?
- African-American civil rights
- LGBT civil rights
- Native American civil rights
Similar History resources: