1. Which Democrat's party was the Dixiecrats Party?
- Harry Truman
- Storm Thurmond
- Henry Wallace
- Harry Hopkins
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was wrong with the Republican nomination?
- He wanted to cut taxes by 45% which the party didn't like
- He was dull
- He had too left wing views for a republican
3. What does Truman do to Dewey?
- Attack him with scandals
- Attack him for being dull
- Attack him for being unrealistic
4. Why didn't the Progressive Party leader like Truman?
- He was being too hard on the soviet union
- He was being too soft on the soviet union
- He was acknowledging the soviet union
5. What was a slogan around the time?
- Give them hell Harry
- We love you Wallace
- Defy them Dewey
- Thrash them Thurmond