1. Who won?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was wrong with the Republican nomination?
- He was dull
- He had too left wing views for a republican
- He wanted to cut taxes by 45% which the party didn't like
3. What did Truman call congress?
- Do nothing congress
- Failing congress
- Thriving congress
- Lovable congress
4. Who was the Republican parties nomination?
- Thomas Dewy
- Harold Ikes
- Storm Thurmond
- DC Stephenson
5. Why didn't the Progressive Party leader like Truman?
- He was acknowledging the soviet union
- He was being too hard on the soviet union
- He was being too soft on the soviet union
Similar History resources: