1. What was a problem with Republic nomination?
- He was boring and dull
- He was over enthusiastic
- He was too controversial
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was the Democrat party nomination?
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- Herbert Hoover
- Calvin Coolidge
3. Who won by a landslide?
4. What did someone describe the Union Party Nominee?
- A washed up racoon had more nerve
- All the charisma of a deserted telephone booth
- He was as exciting as a peice of wet lettuce
5. When Roosvelt travelled for his campaign, what did people shout?
- He gave me a job
- He gave me a house
- He gave me a life
- He gave me food