1. What was a problem with Republic nomination?
- He was too controversial
- He was boring and dull
- He was over enthusiastic
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was the Union party nomination?
- Calvin Coolidge
- William ' Liberty Bill' Lemke
- Herbert Hoover
3. What did the win give Roosevelt the confidence to do?
- Be a dicatator over America
- Take on congress
- Be a more powerful president
4. What did someone describe the Union Party Nominee?
- A washed up racoon had more nerve
- All the charisma of a deserted telephone booth
- He was as exciting as a peice of wet lettuce
5. Who won by a landslide?