1. In 1884 the Universities were being monitored by the Ministry of Interior why?
- The Universities couldn't limit their spending
- The Universities were the cause of radical ideas spreading; and teaching debate subjects made the students more radical
- The Universities results were poor consistently
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why were Land Captains created in 1889\/
- To bring the influence of the Ministry of the Interior into the countryside
- Russia was too big for Tsar to rule himself
- To motivate the peasants to work harder
3. Between 1901 and 1905 how many people did the SR manage to assasinate?
- They assasinated 2000 government officials
- They only used non-violent methods
- They assasinated 150 government officials
4. What were Zubatov Unions?
- Police run Unions which were legal and prevented the workers joining more radical unions
- A type of unrest
5. How did the internal passport idea prevent radical ideas spreading?
- It controlled people into certain areas ; preventing radical ideas spreading also
- The passport idea wasn't used to prevent radical ideas spreading