1. What happpened to the People's Will after 1881?
- Alexander III successfully captured and executed all of the People's Will
- They escaped from Russia into Germany
- They joined the SR
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why were the Gendarmes not very useful?
- A lot of Gendarmes took bribes
- After 20 years active pursuit they only caught 4113 despite claims that "revolutionaries were everywhere"
- They were expensive to fund from the Treasury
3. How did the internal passport idea prevent radical ideas spreading?
- It controlled people into certain areas ; preventing radical ideas spreading also
- The passport idea wasn't used to prevent radical ideas spreading
4. Why were Land Captains created in 1889\/
- To bring the influence of the Ministry of the Interior into the countryside
- Russia was too big for Tsar to rule himself
- To motivate the peasants to work harder
5. Between 1901 and 1905 how many people did the SR manage to assasinate?
- They assasinated 150 government officials
- They assasinated 2000 government officials
- They only used non-violent methods