1. What affect did the policy of Russification have upon ethnic minorities?
- They became more disloyal and more likely to join radical groups
- They became more loyal
- The majority of ethnic minorities fled Russia for Germany
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were the number of strikes between 1894 and 1904 like?
- The number of strikes dropped by 1,400 strikes
- In 1894 there were 17,000 strikes and this rose to 90,000 strikes by 1904
- The number of strikes was stagnant
3. In 1880 Alexander III created the Gendarmes, how many political criminals did they catch between 1880 and 1901?
- They caught 4113 political criminals
- They caught 10 political criminals
- They caught 10,000 political criminals
4. Why were Land Captains created in 1889\/
- To motivate the peasants to work harder
- To bring the influence of the Ministry of the Interior into the countryside
- Russia was too big for Tsar to rule himself
5. In 1884 the Universities were being monitored by the Ministry of Interior why?
- The Universities were the cause of radical ideas spreading; and teaching debate subjects made the students more radical
- The Universities results were poor consistently
- The Universities couldn't limit their spending