1. What happpened to the People's Will after 1881?
- Alexander III successfully captured and executed all of the People's Will
- They escaped from Russia into Germany
- They joined the SR
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 1884 the Universities were being monitored by the Ministry of Interior why?
- The Universities were the cause of radical ideas spreading; and teaching debate subjects made the students more radical
- The Universities results were poor consistently
- The Universities couldn't limit their spending
3. What affect did the policy of Russification have upon ethnic minorities?
- The majority of ethnic minorities fled Russia for Germany
- They became more disloyal and more likely to join radical groups
- They became more loyal
4. Why were the Gendarmes not very useful?
- A lot of Gendarmes took bribes
- After 20 years active pursuit they only caught 4113 despite claims that "revolutionaries were everywhere"
- They were expensive to fund from the Treasury
5. How did the peasantry respond to the Land Captains introduced in 1889?
- They created a petition for the Tsar showing their discontent
- They responded with the Red Cockeral years between 1902-7 where landowners and bailiffs were murdered and land taken illegally
- They didn't react