1. What affect did the policy of Russification have upon ethnic minorities?
- The majority of ethnic minorities fled Russia for Germany
- They became more disloyal and more likely to join radical groups
- They became more loyal
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Between 1901 and 1905 how many people did the SR manage to assasinate?
- They assasinated 150 government officials
- They assasinated 2000 government officials
- They only used non-violent methods
3. In 1884 the Universities were being monitored by the Ministry of Interior why?
- The Universities were the cause of radical ideas spreading; and teaching debate subjects made the students more radical
- The Universities results were poor consistently
- The Universities couldn't limit their spending
4. What were Zubatov Unions?
- Police run Unions which were legal and prevented the workers joining more radical unions
- A type of unrest
5. How did the peasantry respond to the Land Captains introduced in 1889?
- They responded with the Red Cockeral years between 1902-7 where landowners and bailiffs were murdered and land taken illegally
- They didn't react
- They created a petition for the Tsar showing their discontent