1. How did 'The Five Days' begin?
- Soldiers fought other soldiers
- Charles Albert counted the days he was in power
- Attacks were made on Austrian soldiers eventually leading to a fully scale revolution
- Revolutions started because people wanted to fight
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Leaders in what two states were forced to flee because of revolutions?
- Modena and Parma
- Piedmont and Tuscany
- Florida and California
- Sicily and Naples
3. A p_______ g______ was set up.
- Provisional gamon
- Provisional government
- Poop gauge
- Period gate
4. Who followed this?
- Tony Blair
- The Pope
- Lady GaGa
- King Ferdinand II
5. What began errupting all over Italy?