1. How did 'The Five Days' begin?
- Soldiers fought other soldiers
- Charles Albert counted the days he was in power
- Attacks were made on Austrian soldiers eventually leading to a fully scale revolution
- Revolutions started because people wanted to fight
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Lomardy asked who for help in fighting against Austria?
- Charles Albert
- Victor Emmanuel
3. When did the 'Five Days' take place?
- 20-25th December
- 30-35th August
- 17-22nd March
- 15-19th May
4. Why did General Radetzky decide to leave Milan? (He was commander-in-cheif of Austrian forces)
- He didn't like it there
- He was forced out
- Because revolution broke out in Vienna and Metternich resigned
- Because he felt like it
5. Leaders in what two states were forced to flee because of revolutions?
- Modena and Parma
- Piedmont and Tuscany
- Florida and California
- Sicily and Naples