1. Leaders in what two states were forced to flee because of revolutions?
- Sicily and Naples
- Piedmont and Tuscany
- Modena and Parma
- Florida and California
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did trouble begin in Milan (Lombardy)?
- Because there was a gum boycott
- Because there was a tobacco boycott
- Because soldiers would attack civillians
- Because people felt like it
3. A p_______ g______ was set up.
- Provisional gamon
- Provisional government
- Poop gauge
- Period gate
4. Why did General Radetzky decide to leave Milan? (He was commander-in-cheif of Austrian forces)
- He was forced out
- Because he felt like it
- Because revolution broke out in Vienna and Metternich resigned
- He didn't like it there
5. How did 'The Five Days' begin?
- Revolutions started because people wanted to fight
- Attacks were made on Austrian soldiers eventually leading to a fully scale revolution
- Charles Albert counted the days he was in power
- Soldiers fought other soldiers