1. When did the 'Five Days' take place?
- 30-35th August
- 17-22nd March
- 20-25th December
- 15-19th May
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did 'The Five Days' begin?
- Soldiers fought other soldiers
- Attacks were made on Austrian soldiers eventually leading to a fully scale revolution
- Revolutions started because people wanted to fight
- Charles Albert counted the days he was in power
3. The Grand Duke of Tuscany and the King of Piedmont granted what?
- Days off
- Holiday pay
- No taxes
4. What began errupting all over Italy?
5. A p_______ g______ was set up.
- Provisional gamon
- Period gate
- Provisional government
- Poop gauge