1. How did 'The Five Days' begin?
- Soldiers fought other soldiers
- Charles Albert counted the days he was in power
- Attacks were made on Austrian soldiers eventually leading to a fully scale revolution
- Revolutions started because people wanted to fight
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did General Radetzky decide to leave Milan? (He was commander-in-cheif of Austrian forces)
- Because revolution broke out in Vienna and Metternich resigned
- Because he felt like it
- He didn't like it there
- He was forced out
3. The Grand Duke of Tuscany and the King of Piedmont granted what?
- No taxes
- Holiday pay
- Days off
4. Who followed this?
- Tony Blair
- The Pope
- Lady GaGa
- King Ferdinand II
5. A p_______ g______ was set up.
- Provisional government
- Provisional gamon
- Period gate
- Poop gauge