1. Why did trouble begin in Milan (Lombardy)?
- Because soldiers would attack civillians
- Because there was a gum boycott
- Because there was a tobacco boycott
- Because people felt like it
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. A p_______ g______ was set up.
- Poop gauge
- Provisional gamon
- Provisional government
- Period gate
3. How did 'The Five Days' begin?
- Attacks were made on Austrian soldiers eventually leading to a fully scale revolution
- Charles Albert counted the days he was in power
- Revolutions started because people wanted to fight
- Soldiers fought other soldiers
4. What began errupting all over Italy?
5. When did the 'Five Days' take place?
- 30-35th August
- 17-22nd March
- 20-25th December
- 15-19th May