1. When did the 'Five Days' take place?
- 17-22nd March
- 15-19th May
- 20-25th December
- 30-35th August
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Lomardy asked who for help in fighting against Austria?
- Victor Emmanuel
- Charles Albert
3. What began errupting all over Italy?
4. Why did trouble begin in Milan (Lombardy)?
- Because there was a gum boycott
- Because there was a tobacco boycott
- Because soldiers would attack civillians
- Because people felt like it
5. Why did General Radetzky decide to leave Milan? (He was commander-in-cheif of Austrian forces)
- He was forced out
- Because he felt like it
- Because revolution broke out in Vienna and Metternich resigned
- He didn't like it there