1. When did the 'Five Days' take place?
- 17-22nd March
- 30-35th August
- 15-19th May
- 20-25th December
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What began errupting all over Italy?
3. How did 'The Five Days' begin?
- Soldiers fought other soldiers
- Charles Albert counted the days he was in power
- Attacks were made on Austrian soldiers eventually leading to a fully scale revolution
- Revolutions started because people wanted to fight
4. Who followed this?
- King Ferdinand II
- The Pope
- Tony Blair
- Lady GaGa
5. A p_______ g______ was set up.
- Provisional gamon
- Period gate
- Provisional government
- Poop gauge