1. Who followed this?
- The Pope
- King Ferdinand II
- Lady GaGa
- Tony Blair
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did trouble begin in Milan (Lombardy)?
- Because there was a tobacco boycott
- Because there was a gum boycott
- Because people felt like it
- Because soldiers would attack civillians
3. The Grand Duke of Tuscany and the King of Piedmont granted what?
- Days off
- Holiday pay
- No taxes
4. When did the 'Five Days' take place?
- 17-22nd March
- 30-35th August
- 15-19th May
- 20-25th December
5. How did 'The Five Days' begin?
- Attacks were made on Austrian soldiers eventually leading to a fully scale revolution
- Soldiers fought other soldiers
- Charles Albert counted the days he was in power
- Revolutions started because people wanted to fight