- Created by: Kit-Novak
- Created on: 09-11-18 13:28
1. Why are veterinary practice-based quantitative checks done?
- To ensure accuracy of readings
- Because they are easier
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name for a rapid or increased breathing rate?
3. Which of these is a process for measuring respiration?
- Taking the animal's temperature
- Observing the animal when at rest
- Measuring the animal's pulse
- Blood test
4. What is the name for a slow or decreased breathing rate?
5. What is the name for difficulty in breathing?