1. collagen is ...
- a tough fibrous protein found in both arteries and veins
- a tough fibrous protein found only in arteries
- a tough fibrous protein found only in veins
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what happens when there is a plaque in an artery?
- blood flow speeds up and so pressure increase and the artery becomes more damaged
- the artery becomes narrower and positive feedback builds up, causing raised blood pressure.
- the artery narrows and blood flow slows down, decreasing blood pressure
3. what is the pain of the narrowing of coronary arteries called? (it limits the amount of oxygen-rich blood reaching the heart muscle)
- coronary heart disease
4. which is relaxation of the heart?
- ventricular systole
- atrial systole
5. What is the process of all particles and liquids being transported in one direction known as?
- mass flow
- one way transportation
- single direction flow