1. the blood is supplied to the heart though two vessels called the...?
- coronary arteries
- the pulmonary arteries
- the pulmonary veins
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what causes the pain of angina? (usually experienced during exertion)
- the heart lacking oxygen causes it to respire anaerobically, this results in chemical changes triggering the pain.
- a build up of fat deposits causes a blood clot which narrows the arteries and stops the right amount of blood circulating around the body
- supply of blood to heart and brain is slightly interupted
3. which is relaxation of the heart?
- ventricular systole
- atrial systole
4. The first stage of atherosclerosis is what becoming damaged?
- the collagen fibres in an artery
- the endothelium
- the muscle of the artery
5. What is the process of all particles and liquids being transported in one direction known as?
- single direction flow
- mass flow
- one way transportation