1. what is antibiotic?
- A drug that kills bacteria
- pain relief drug
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a pathogen?
- Organism that causes disease
3. Difference between a pandemic and a epidemic?
- Same thing
- Pandemic between countries and epidemic within countries
- Epidemic between countries and pandemic within countries
4. What is a feature of low-density lipoproteins (LDLs)?
- LDLs carry excess cholesterol back to the liver
- LDLs carry cholesterol from the liver to the cells of the body
- LDLs are 'good' cholesterol
5. What is meant by a mutation of a pathogen?
- A change in a gene
- A change in number of pathogens
- A new pathogen
Similar Biology resources: