1. Difference between a pandemic and a epidemic?
- Pandemic between countries and epidemic within countries
- Epidemic between countries and pandemic within countries
- Same thing
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is it best to have for a healthy heart?
- A high proportion of HDL compared to LDL
- A low proportion of HDL compared to LDL
- A lot of cholesterol in the diet
3. After exercise:
- the metabolic rate stays high for a while
- the metabolic rate stays permanently low
- the metabolic rate stays permanently high
4. What is meant by a mutation of a pathogen?
- A change in a gene
- A change in number of pathogens
- A new pathogen
5. What is a feature of low-density lipoproteins (LDLs)?
- LDLs carry cholesterol from the liver to the cells of the body
- LDLs are 'good' cholesterol
- LDLs carry excess cholesterol back to the liver
Similar Biology resources: