1. What is a feature of low-density lipoproteins (LDLs)?
- LDLs carry excess cholesterol back to the liver
- LDLs carry cholesterol from the liver to the cells of the body
- LDLs are 'good' cholesterol
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do we mean by a 'balance diet'?
- Contains the correct amount of nutrients for healthy body functions.
- vegetables and meat
- Lots of chocolate
3. After exercise:
- the metabolic rate stays permanently high
- the metabolic rate stays high for a while
- the metabolic rate stays permanently low
4. What is a pathogen?
- Organism that causes disease
5. What is meant by a mutation of a pathogen?
- A change in a gene
- A change in number of pathogens
- A new pathogen
Similar Biology resources: