1. What is a feature of low-density lipoproteins (LDLs)?
- LDLs carry cholesterol from the liver to the cells of the body
- LDLs are 'good' cholesterol
- LDLs carry excess cholesterol back to the liver
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is antibiotic?
- A drug that kills bacteria
- pain relief drug
3. What effects metabolic rate?
- Genes, diet, excerise
4. What is meant by a mutation of a pathogen?
- A new pathogen
- A change in a gene
- A change in number of pathogens
5. After exercise:
- the metabolic rate stays high for a while
- the metabolic rate stays permanently low
- the metabolic rate stays permanently high
Similar Biology resources: