1. What is meant by a mutation of a pathogen?
- A new pathogen
- A change in a gene
- A change in number of pathogens
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a feature of low-density lipoproteins (LDLs)?
- LDLs carry excess cholesterol back to the liver
- LDLs carry cholesterol from the liver to the cells of the body
- LDLs are 'good' cholesterol
3. what is antibiotic?
- A drug that kills bacteria
- pain relief drug
4. What is a pathogen?
- Organism that causes disease
5. What do we mean by a 'balance diet'?
- Contains the correct amount of nutrients for healthy body functions.
- vegetables and meat
- Lots of chocolate
Similar Biology resources: