1. What is categorical data?
- Scores from participants are placed in a category - eg race, gender ,educational level
- Scores from participants that are placed in categories . Gender, Race, educational level
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the FIELD experimental design?
- Iv changes occur natually in a real life setting
- Iv manipulated by experimenter, tasks and setting may be unlike real life
- Iv is manipulated by the experimenter , in a real life setting like hospitals or schools
3. When to use Between participants design?
- - Situations where participants cant be in both conditions , if its related to age/ gender etc. - Diff participant for each group
- - Same participants used for both conditions
4. When to use Within participants design ?
- - Same participants can participate in both conditions. - Use when its hard to recruit participants
- - Different participants are used in each IV condition ( independent group)
5. What is Reliability ?
- -Experimental effect is consistent and stable. You can replicate the findings.
- Does the experi explain what it clains to explain? How true is causality of the behaviour?
- The consistency of the experi
Similar Ancient History resources: