1. What is random error ?
- It's spread randomly across the scores of both conditions ( Extraneous)
- Errors that are fking randomly
- Affects the scores in one condition differently from the other ( confounding)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Validity is...
- Whether the experiment explains what it claims to explain - how true is the causality of the behavious
- whether an experiment explains what it claims to explain.
3. Confounding variable which causes systematic errors ...
- Affects the 2 Iv conditions differently ,
- Affects the 2 Iv conditions differently
4. What is Extraneous Variable ?
- Other random factors that could effect the outcome
- Factors that affect the DV, creating noise, resulting in unclear measurements.
- Factors the affect the two IV levels differently, causes mistaken conclusion of what has actually affect the dv
5. What is the independent variable ?
- Something you control
- Variable that is changed or controlled to test effect on the dependent variable
- The variable that is tested and mesasured and is controlled by the dependent variable
Similar Ancient History resources: