- Created by: Anjelala
- Created on: 21-05-18 11:59
1. Confounding variable which causes systematic errors ...
- Affects the 2 Iv conditions differently ,
- Affects the 2 Iv conditions differently
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Reliability ?
- Does the experi explain what it clains to explain? How true is causality of the behaviour?
- -Experimental effect is consistent and stable. You can replicate the findings.
- The consistency of the experi
3. What is continuous data?
- -Quantitive data that can be measured - Participants provide a score that can be any value on a measurement scale in use - eg temperature range
- -Quantative data that can be measures - Eg Temperature range
4. What is categorical data?
- Scores from participants are placed in a category - eg race, gender ,educational level
- Scores from participants that are placed in categories . Gender, Race, educational level
5. What is the NATURAL experimental design?
- -Iv changes manipulated in real life setting
- - Iv occurs in real life setting
- -Iv changes occur naturally in a real life setting
Similar Ancient History resources: