1. Which part of William's army had been promised land when he won?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Before the battle, why was William waiting in Normandy?
- For Harold to come back from Stamford Bridge
- For his army to be ready
- For the wind to change direction
- For the ships to be built
3. When was the Battle of Hastings?
4. Why was the Battle of Hastings fought?
- Edgar Atheling started it
- Edward didn't leave a clear heir
- William wanted to kill Harald Hardraada
- The Saxons invaded Normandy first
5. Which soldiers did Harold send home to get the harvest in?