1. In Sperry's study his sample was...
- 14 autism patients
- 11 split-brain patients who had severe epilepsy
- 8 split-brain patients with minor epilepsy
- 16 epileptic patients
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How long was Chaney's study?
- 0.23764 cm
- 4 Days
- 2 weeks
- 100 Million light years
3. In Freud's study what animal caused Little Hans' phobia
- Black-capped chickadee
- Dwarf hamster
4. Which of these conclusions did Grant et al have?
- Students should study in quiet conditions
- Noise effects capacity to sudy
- Students should study in noisy conditons
- It doesn't matter what conditions students study in
5. In Bandura's study, females showed...
- just imitative aggression
- just non-imitative aggression
- more verbal aggression than physical aggression
- more physical aggression than verbal agression