1. In Freud's study what animal caused Little Hans' phobia
- Black-capped chickadee
- Dwarf hamster
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Sperry's study his sample was...
- 14 autism patients
- 16 epileptic patients
- 11 split-brain patients who had severe epilepsy
- 8 split-brain patients with minor epilepsy
3. Which of these conclusions did Grant et al have?
- It doesn't matter what conditions students study in
- Noise effects capacity to sudy
- Students should study in quiet conditions
- Students should study in noisy conditons
4. In Bandura's study, females showed...
- more verbal aggression than physical aggression
- more physical aggression than verbal agression
- just imitative aggression
- just non-imitative aggression
5. Which part of the brain is more active in high delayers?
- Frontal lobe
- Ventral Striatum
- Inferior frontal gyrus
- Corpus collosum