1. Which of these conclusions did Grant et al have?
- It doesn't matter what conditions students study in
- Noise effects capacity to sudy
- Students should study in quiet conditions
- Students should study in noisy conditons
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the highest voltage in Milgram's study?
3. How long was Chaney's study?
- 100 Million light years
- 0.23764 cm
- 2 weeks
- 4 Days
4. What grup of participants did Baron Cohen use for his control group?
5. In Sperry's study his sample was...
- 11 split-brain patients who had severe epilepsy
- 14 autism patients
- 16 epileptic patients
- 8 split-brain patients with minor epilepsy