1. What grup of participants did Baron Cohen use for his control group?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Bocchiaro's study had better ethics than Milgram's study
- Had the same ethics
3. In Bandura's study, females showed...
- just non-imitative aggression
- more physical aggression than verbal agression
- more verbal aggression than physical aggression
- just imitative aggression
4. In Sperry's study his sample was...
- 11 split-brain patients who had severe epilepsy
- 14 autism patients
- 16 epileptic patients
- 8 split-brain patients with minor epilepsy
5. Which part of the brain is more active in high delayers?
- Corpus collosum
- Inferior frontal gyrus
- Ventral Striatum
- Frontal lobe