1. Which of these conclusions did Grant et al have?
- Noise effects capacity to sudy
- Students should study in quiet conditions
- It doesn't matter what conditions students study in
- Students should study in noisy conditons
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Sperry's study his sample was...
- 11 split-brain patients who had severe epilepsy
- 14 autism patients
- 16 epileptic patients
- 8 split-brain patients with minor epilepsy
3. What grup of participants did Baron Cohen use for his control group?
4. Which part of the brain is more active in high delayers?
- Frontal lobe
- Ventral Striatum
- Inferior frontal gyrus
- Corpus collosum
5. Bocchiaro's study had better ethics than Milgram's study
- Had the same ethics