1. Which part of the brain is more active in high delayers?
- Frontal lobe
- Inferior frontal gyrus
- Corpus collosum
- Ventral Striatum
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these did Loftus and Palmer use?
- Field experiment
- Laboratory experiment
- Natural experiment
- Quasi experiment
3. In Sperry's study his sample was...
- 11 split-brain patients who had severe epilepsy
- 14 autism patients
- 16 epileptic patients
- 8 split-brain patients with minor epilepsy
4. In Freud's study what animal caused Little Hans' phobia
- Black-capped chickadee
- Dwarf hamster
5. In Bandura's study, females showed...
- just imitative aggression
- more verbal aggression than physical aggression
- more physical aggression than verbal agression
- just non-imitative aggression