aim- to complete a detailed factsheet which highlights these main points
- what is fostering
- what is adoption
- reasons a child may not be with their parents
- what are the differences and similarities
fostering - when you look after a child (that does not belong to that person by birth) and bring them up temporarily.
- fostering aims to prolvide the choild with a stable family life until their bith parents are able to look after hem again or they are adopted.
- it allows them to grow up in an environment other then the onee of a care home, as this allows a sense of normality.
- they need stability, security, protection, which all can be made possible with oster care. these features are especially…
Similar Home Economics: Child Development resources: