- Questioning a womans loyalty to a man. Themes including love and break-up's. Throughout speaker is cynical about love/women.
- 'Tomorrow when thou leav'st what wilt thou say?' rhetorical question suggesting that hes judging her by his own standards and is almost expecting her to walk away like he does.
- 'We are not just those persons which we were?' suggesting that they are both different to how they were yesterday
- 'made in reverential fear' suggesting she only made her oaths in respect/fear of god and his love and making promises because of this. Religious reference.
- 'Of Love, and his wrath' personification making it seem…