- Clear court structure of Her Majesty's Court Service (HMCS)
- Supreme Court - Hear appeals from Court of Appeal and High Court. Run law Law Lords. No jury.
- High Court - Chancery division (involving money/tax), Divisional Court (bankruptcy/land), Queen's bench division, Contract and tort, Commerical Court, Admiralty Court, Administrative Court (oversee legality of other decisions)
- Court of Appeal - Hear appeals from Crown Court, High Court and County Court. Civil and Criminal divisions. No jury.
- Crown Court - Hear criminal cases for sentencing with judge and jury trial. Hear appeals from Magistrates Court.
- Magistrates Court - Here criminal cases including small offences, family issues and youth courts. No jury.
- County Courts -…
Similar Government & Politics resources: