What are atom like?
- An atom is like a building blocks of all matters.
- It is made of nucleus and electrons rotating around it.
- The nucleus consists of protons and neutrons.
- Protons has a positive charge and a relative mass of 1.
- Electron has a negative charge and has no mass.
- Neutron has a neutral charge and a relative mass of 1.
- The number of protons in an atom is the atomic number of the atom.
- The number of electrons in an atom is the same as the number of protons.
- The number of neutrons in an atom is the difference of atomic mass and…
Similar Science resources: