- Created by: Dyssam
- Created on: 31-07-23 12:32
Having trouble falling asleep at night is a common issue, and there are several things you can do to improve your sleep hygiene and increase the chances of getting a good night's rest. Here are some tips to help you when you can't sleep at night:
- Stick to a consistent sleep schedule: Try to go to bed and wake up at the same time every day, even on weekends. This helps regulate your body's internal clock and promotes better sleep.
- Create a bedtime routine: Establish a calming pre-sleep routine to signal your body that it's time to wind down. This could include activities like reading a book, taking a warm bath, practicing relaxation exercises, or listening to soothing music.
- Create a sleep-friendly environment: Make your bedroom comfortable and conducive to sleep. Ensure the room is dark, quiet, and at a comfortable temperature. Invest in a comfortable mattress and pillows.
- Limit screen time before bed: Avoid electronic devices such as smartphones…