Date: Drawn up in first months of 1919
What it meant
- All men and women over the age of 20 had the vote. This was very advanced at the time, even Britain did not offer this opportunity.
- System called proportional representation which meant every vote was not wasted- :)
- There are a lot of parties in parliament representing themselves and there is no chance of a party with clear majorities.
- Usually this leads to a coalition government and this can lead to many governments.
- The constitution gave people many human and civil rights. Germans…