- Created by: Laila001
- Created on: 26-03-18 21:15
- waves that pass through a substance are vibrations which pass through that substance.
- an example of these are sound waves, sesmic waves and waves on a string, these are all waves which pass through a substance.
- these types of wave are often referred to as Mechanical waves
- when waves progress through a substance, the particles vibrate in a ceartin way which makes nearby particales vibrate in the same way and so on..
- oscillating electric and magnetic fields that progress through…