The warm up
- Adrenaline is released ----> increased heart rate and vasodilation allowing more O2 to be delivered to working muscles.
- Muscle temperature increases ----> oxygen dissociate more easily and allows for an increase in enzyme activity. & increases elasticity of muscle fibres
- The speed of nerve impluse conduction increases ----> raising alertrness
- Increased production of synovial fluid ------> efficient movement at joints
- Psychological effects; Mental rehearsal, reduces anxiety, and allows the performer to focus on…