What do different types of food do?
- Carbohydrates give you energy.
- Protien helps growth in your muscles and body.
- Fat is great for warmth and also energy.
- Minerals and vitamins are used for balance in the body.
What happens if you have a lack of vitamins?
A lack of...
- Vitamin C leads to scurvy dificiencies.
- Vitamin D leads to sun rickets.
- Vitamin A leads to blindness
- Protease - break down protiens - turns into amino acids - produced in the stomach, pancreas.
- Lipase - break down lipids (fats and…