- Created by: lynettebobbitt
- Created on: 21-02-19 15:49
Our team visited the Rowley Learning Campus in Birmingham, we gave an update about the project, to teachers.
During the Q&A session, teachers asked questions about the following topics:
- How to find good subject based apps for chicago style paper format
- Advice about how to manage lessons when students have forgotten their devices
- Safety and security issues
- The school’s policy on staff purchasing apps
We hope that all of the above will be discussed in our new online forum, by schools that have already integrated Tablets successfully. Interestingly, many of the teachers had signed up to receive information about apps and shared this with their team. Our focus is to share best practice amongst schools adopting Tablets, and we will continue to research what schools are doing so that this sharing culture expands. The teachers also seemed eager to see the launch of Google Play for Education in the US later this year, as an insight into what’s to come in the future.
The Tablets for Schools team were delighted to receive a tour of the Rowley Learning Campus. Westminster is an SEN school and Whiteheath offers hospital provision.. We were amazed by the creativity of the students, whose artwork…