- Created by: izabelagziut
- Created on: 08-10-19 13:07
Definition: Employers are liable for their employees
2 broad questions to examine:
1. Must establish whether D was an employee
2. Did it occur during the course of employment?
EMPLOYEE TEST USED
1. Control test i.e. master-servant
2. Integration test - how integrated are you into the business?
3. Economic reality test - who pays your wages/tax/NI? Do you have uniform? Equipment?
COURSE OF EMPLOYMENT TEST
- If you're doing an authorised act in an unauthorised…