- Created by: chessiewood
- Created on: 31-03-15 18:17
Why does ethnic segregation occur?
- People prefer tomlive near others who have the same background and speak the same language
- they often live close to places that are important to thier culture (worship places).
- They may live where the housing is cheaper or more expensive, and so end up in the same area.
Supporting all members of the community:
- Many places now print imformation in a number of different languages, or will employ translaters.
- Cultural leaders from different parts of the community can be invovled in discussions and decisions that will effect the area.
Whats happening in Birmingham?
- Part of the Aston pride scheme called…