Codes & Conducts - Need to Know!!
- Potential Problems
- Contents (what goes in a Code of Conduct)
Definition- Code of conduct is a agreement made by a employee to obey the rules of an organations and to work inside a set of guidelines (both legal and moral) abouthow they would use equipment (ICT hadware) and facilities (Internet).
Potential Problems sorted by Code Of Conduct-
- Introduction of viruses
- Misuse of equipment (e.g. printers for private work)
- Misuse of the internet
- misuse of telephones
- Misuse of email
- Distribution of racist/ sexist/ offensive material
- Use of private purposes
- Inappropiate use of Mobile
- Anything that brings firm into disrupute
1.Define employees responsibilities…