- Created by: Danielle Alice
- Created on: 22-03-21 13:02
LO3- Understand legisaltion, regulatory requirements and guidance which govern the safeguarding of adults, young people and children.
Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Act:
- This introduced the disclosure and barring scheme "no secrets".
- The safeguarding vulnerable group act is there to ensure that people are suitable to work with vulnerable adults and children.
- The discloure and barring scheme "no secrets" are documents in which set out how each agency must work together in order to prevent abuse of vulnerable adults.
- These legislations allow the safety ofdifferent individuals, ensuring that the staff can professionally train others in knowing how to prevent and see signs of abuse.
- This will protect the individual by providing well trained staff to appropraitely know when a vulnerable individual may be in some sort…