- Created by: KittyKatKatiexx
- Created on: 22-04-17 12:56
Types of Phobia's
- Avoidant/anxiety response- effort made to avoid feared object or situation so that anxiety chances are reduced.
- Disruption of functioning- avoidance response interffering with ability to carry out everyday working or social functioning.
- Panic Behaviours- crying, screaming or running away.
- Endurance- phobic remains in presence of feared object,continues to have high level of anxiety.
- Persistant, excessive fear- high levels of anxiety due to feared object.
- Immediate feared response- build up of emtion to produce panic attacks.
- Cannot relax…