- Created by: Alice Cullen
- Created on: 01-01-17 14:12
- Darwin's theory of evolution by natural selection states that 'all species of living things have evolved from simple life forms that first developed more than three billion years ago'
- The theory of evolution by natural selection was only gradually accepted because:
- The theory challanged the idea that God made all animals and plants that live on the earth
- There was insufficient evidence at the time that the theory was published to convince many scientists
- The mechanism of inheritance and variation wasn't…