- Privy Council:
- He reduced the size of the privy council to 20 members (this made it more efficient as decisions could be made easily)
- Changed the types of members - less of the tradional nobility and more members of the higher gentry.
- Introduced a council minute book in which was recorded details of their meetings and their decisions
- Re-organised the household financial system - introduced different departments and auditing.
- The Court of Augmentations and the Court of Fruits and Tenths set up to handle the money that Henry had acquired from the church.
- He also set up the Court of Wards
- Local Government:
- Council of the West…