- 'That which has a divine cause, not that whose cause a human person fails to understand'
- Highlights that miracles are caused by God
- MARK 2:1-12: Jesus curing the paralytic man - religious believer would not care how the man was cured, just the fact that he was cured
- Gets his ideas from ARISTOTLE; everything that exists has a nature, miracles having a 'divine cause' - the event is not part of normal things
- Christians would also say that miracles also reveal something about God to people
SIMPLICITY OF GOD:
- poke of God as being simple, as God signifies being/existing
- God's nature and existance are the SAME…