- This was a chance for Hitler to put his ideas of appeasement to the test.
- Czechoslovakia was inhabited with more than 3 million German speaking people.
- After Anschluss Hitler had the confidence and wanted to take over Czechoslovakia, using Sudeten Germans as an excuse.
- Hitler encouraged Henlein, the leader of nazis in the Sudetenland to campaign for independence and riots broke out.
- Hitler promised Henlein that he could depend on the support of Germany.
- Chamberlain was…
Similar History resources: