- Critical of the scientific method as felt scientifists focus on only proving their hypothesis.
- Suggests scientists should aim to falsify their hypothesis therefore showing the theor has been tested adequetely.
- Views Popper's view as "Idealised" (regard of represent something as perfect)
- He suggests rather than falsifying exsisting theories scientists should search for flaws in new theories/evidence.
- The view represents a "paradigm" which is one fixed view which has no way of branching out only if controdictory evidence emegerges then a paradigm shift may occur.
Alternatives to the Scientific Approach