- It explores the subtleties and connotations of language to explore perceptions and values
- Challenges how we see and define our world
- Explores the meaning and value of labels
- It is about ideological conflict as much as physical conflict as competing parties hold different interpretations of the same event.
- She uses differetn words for the word terrorist to show different perspectives and to get the reader to understand and not just judge someone because of how they are presented.
Language, Structure and Form:
- Structure: an…
Similar English Literature resources: