Basic Facts about the multi-store model:
- The store was proposed by atkinson and Shiffrin
- It was the first memory model to be well known and accepted
- It has three major stores
- The sensory memory is the first store in the Model.
- It is where information is first recieved
- information is recieved through our senses (hence why its called "sensory") e.g visual, smell, touch and echoic (sound)
- The sensory memory has a vast capacity (how much information it can grasp) e.g when you look at a picture, you can see the whole image…