Stage 1 - Nebula:
- a collection of dust and gas
Stage 2 - Protostar:
- gravity pulls the particles together
- it starts to give out light
- Nuclear fusion - forces build inside the star until they are great enough to fuse hydrogen atoms together into helium.
Stage 3 - Main Sequence
- the forces of gravity pulling the particles inwards are balanced by the forces acting outwards due to the energy given to the particles inside the star.
- Two types of main sequence star - small stars (like sun) yellow dwarf, big…