- CRAIK AND LOCKHART (1972)
- proposed theory that opposed MSM
- Focussed particularly on the way LTMs are made.
- We all experience life and therefore remember differently; some info is more deeply ingrained, others are forgotten quickly etc.
- They propose that memory is an automatic by- product of processing.
- They aren't completely against the MSM. They sugeest that there is a primary memory similar to the STM where info is 'recirculated' at a lower level of processsing
- They also suggest…