- State economic planning and nationalisation of all major industries
- Relaxed approach to government borrowing
- Redistribution of income to create more economic equality
- Strong trade unions, protected rights for workers.
- Protectionism for domestic industries
- Extensive welfare state
- Tolerance of minorities
- Stress on equal rights
- Liberal attitude to crime and its remedies.
- State is justified in intervening to create social change
- Largely free market economy with some state regulation.
- Pragmatic approach to government borrowing to stimualte economic growth
Similar Government & Politics resources: