- The universe has order, regularity and purpose.
- The complexity of the universe shows evidence of design
- Such design implies a designer.
- The designer of the universe is God.
The classical argument is split into two parts:
Design qua regularity-
- Looks at design in relation to the order and regularity in the universe.
- For example, a garden shows evidence of a gardener because of the order and regularity of the flowers and the borders and lack of weeds. So there is order and regularity evident in the universe, for example, the rotation of the planets…