- Created by: keishasenior
- Created on: 19-05-14 20:49
- The most glamourous aspect of the 'Roaring 20's' was the cinema
- By 1929 going to the movies had become a national habit.
- 110 million people were going to the cinema each week.
- Before the late 1920's all films were silent and came with captions to tell the outline of the story.
- Actors needed to convey emotions through their facial expressions, this is where some actors excelled like the sad faces of Charlie Chaplin and Buster Keaton as well as the glamorous figure, Rudolf Valentino who gained many…