The Birth and Development of the Nazi Party Before 1928
- Started as the DAP founder by Drexler in1919,
- Changed name to NSDAP a year later,
- Also in 1920 Drexler and new member Hitler set out 25 point program,
- Anti Versailles,
- Anti Semitic,
- Anti Capitalist,
- By December the Party had grown in size due to the work new members including Hitler, Rohm and Rosenberg,
- By mid-1921 Hitler was the driving force behind the movement,
- In the following three years Hitler consolidated his leadership and influence, he was the Party Chairman by July 1921,
- This was followed by the creating of the SA (Storm Troopers), the Nazi street fighters. Were led by Rohm.
The Nazis had:
a Nazi Salute, a Clear Party Identity and a Uniform.
Hitler also introduce some important…