1.) Importance of genes
- Blueprint- Dictating aspects of personality from birth
- Maturation- Development of personality as person grows.
2.) Importance of environment:
- Blank slate (tabula rasa)- You learn everything after birth from environment
- Shaped by your environment- How you behaviour, you personality, all stems from your upbringing/environment
- Modifying behaviour- It's possible to change behaviour and shape it a certain why due to conditioning.
- Genotype- Indiviual's genetic consitution, encoded genes from parents. Your geneotypes is your biologica, genetic which determines what you might become.
- Phenotype- External charateristics (Hair/Eye colour) which is a result of the environment.
4.) Nature indirectly effects nurture:
- Passive heredrity environment interaction- A child's parents shape the environment which are person grows up in, indirectly…