- Created by: Amy Hogan
- Created on: 26-09-14 20:26
The Atmosphere Today
The atmosphere contains various chemicals:
1) The make up of the atmosphere: 21% oxygen, 78% nitrogen and 1% argon.
2) The atmosphere also contains very small carbon dioxide and other gases, and varying amounts of water vapour. (These fugures are rounded slightly).
Human activity is changing the atmosphere:
1) The concentrations of nitrogen, oxygen and argon in the atmosphere is pretty much constant.
2) Human activity is adding small amounts of pollutants to the air:
- Carbon dioxide
- Carbon monoxide