- Created by: Roscolad231
- Created on: 11-09-17 19:19
Primary attachment usually with mothers but can be with fathers
- Schaffer and Emerson (1964) found babies became attached to there mothers about 7 months in.
- However 3% of primary attachments within the experiment happened with the fathers and 27% of primary attachment occured with both parents.
- Although these percentages together are still low they still give evidence that primary attachment can occur between both mothers and fathers or just with the fathers.
- However it may depend on who spends the most time interacting and…