- Created by: Penguin1908
- Created on: 22-09-19 18:53
- Wordsworth was one of the first and most influential romantic poets in the romantic era.
- He was passionate about nature.
- His early life was depressing but he chooses to write about his happy times when he was younger as shown in this poem.
- Talks about the arrival of winter.
- Talks about time passing.
- Has a nostalgic feeling and brings back memories.
"frosty season," - Winter. Wordsworth starts the poem off as if it's the beginning of the winter season.
"The cottage" - Evokes a sense of cosiness.
"twilight blaz'd," - Juxtaposes with "frosty season". The element of warmth could…